- you look dead
Today I got a detention for standing up for what I believe in.
- Write down 3 things you dislike about yourself
- *sits there*
- Ciara, why aren't you writing?
- I can't do this. I will take a zero, sorry.
- Because I refuse to promote self-hate. Because some people in the world can fill out 20 of these front and back with no blank spaces and this can trigger someone.
- Ciara, you have to do it or I am sending you to the office.
- Okay. *gets up and walks to office*
- ^needs more notes^
I think about dying but I don’t want to die, not even close. In fact my problem is the complete opposite. I want to live, I want to escape. I feel trapped and bored and claustrophobic, theres so much to see and so much to do but I somehow still find myself doing nothing at all. I’m wasting every second, even now i’m writing this when I should be out there, I should be living. I’m still here in this metaphorical bubble of existence and I can’t quite figure out what the hell i’m doing or how to get out.